Monday 28 October 2013

Dear readers,

Lately it seems that half the things I post are apologies for not posting. This is, admittedly, more of the same. I’ve had an incredibly busy couple of months, and as the winter holidays loom, I don’t foresee any changes. As such, I’m formally announcing a switch to posting every ten days to two weeks. This way I’ll be able to give the analyses the time that they (and you) deserve.

Now on to some better news. I’m seeing Gravity tomorrow and will likely be able to post some of my thoughts about it this weekend. Just in time for Hallowe’en (or at least some rather late Hallowe’en parties), I’ll also be discussing Jessie’s role in Toy Story of Terror. After that, it’s time for Winter’s Bone, one of the films that we recommended last November. If you haven’t seen it yet, you might want to consider doing so before the post goes up. It’s well worth your time. Rounding out the rest of November will be posts analyzing Black Widow and the women of James Cameron’s Avatar.

I’m not going to tell you what I have planned for December, though you may rest assured that a review of Frozen will be kicking things off. That accursed snowman is already haunting my dreams.

    Sincerely,

                                       The Management

No comments:

Post a Comment